Just The Facts:
Show Name: Cruisin' Nationals
Dates: May 26-28, 2006
Venue: Downtown Paso Robles, California
Spectator Attendance: Packed, because the show is free to everyone, and there are no records
Total Vehicle Entrants: 836
Special Awards Given: West Coast Kustoms awards several vehicles in mild, wild, and under-construction classes with plaques. There are several special awards given by family and club members
* Cruisin' Nationals is an outdoor event that is held on the streets of Paso Robles.
* The show is free to anyone who can make it out to walk around and see all the custom vehicles.
* All competing show vehicles must be pre-1961.
* This year's event was the 25th anniversary show.
* West Coast Kustoms' show usually brings a crowd of unfinished hot rods and customs. This year, a large amount of waxable vehicles were in attendance.
* Friday night offers the big cruise that takes place down the streets.
* Saturday night features a concert of rockabilly music.
* Sunday hosts a "Hall of Fame" ceremony, and awards are handed out.
West Coast Kustoms, with help from Midnight Impressions
Contact for Future Events:
Casey Tollini's '48 Chevy was a clean classic that must have been inspired by Hooter's. Th
The girls of Hells Belles and company were out to make all the guys go crazy.
Kenny and Jessica Murray made it all the way to the show from Farmersville, Texas, in this
Hot-rod legend Bill Hines was out signing autographs. He also brought out his "El Kustom"
With some trimming of old sheetmetal and possibly a beefy engine, you can have a hot-rod t
Custom louvers are a good mod that fit the old-school look. Look at these-they even came c