Just The Facts:
Show Name: Slammin' & Jammin'
Dates: May 27-28, 2006
Venue: Wilson County Fairgrounds, in Lebanon, Tennessee
Spectator Attendance: 10,000
Total Vehicle Entrants: 1,200
Special Awards Given: The main classes were given trophies, and Best Of winners received plaques.
* Kinetik Battery has agreed to be an associate sponsor.
* This show has grown for the past four years with some of the hottest vehicles from all over the Southeast and Midwest.
* Quick judging was introduced at this show last year and has really relieved a long line at the judging lanes.
* More vendors have found out about the show and have brought new and exciting stuff to sell.
* This show is a premier show to attend in the Southeast, and taking place on Memorial Day weekend allows everyone an extra day to get home and rest before going back to work.
Burn-out winner: Jasper Smith; bikini contest winner: Whitney Hodge; drag and brag, truck division, winner: Andrew Geary; neon contest winner: Roger Mahoney; Editor's Choice, Sport Truck Magazine winner: Chris Johnson for his '72 C10; club participation winner: Vaperz Car and Truck Club
Falken Tires, Hot Wires, Clif Designs Mobile Audio, Visonik, Memphis Car Audio, Hunters Custom, and MA Audio, Kinetik
Contact for Future Events: