5. Summit Racing has a complete line of Specialty Auto Parts' all-new slant edge die-cast aluminum covers to add some race inspired flash when you pop the hood on your Chevy. Specialty Auto Parts' stylish but aggressive looking valve covers fit any Chevy small-block from '58 to '86 and are available in black crinkle, polished, chrome, metallic gray, or Chevy Orange finishes, and feature raised or recessed logo styles. The design allows for the use of larger rocker arms and the covers include an OE-style oil baffle.
6. If you want to leave a lasting impression then you've got to check out this quad tip set up from Banks Power. This is a matched set of 3-inch constant-diameter heavy-duty pipes coupled with a straight-through Monster Muffler that delivers the kind of authoritative exhaust note that makes the competition say, "Dang." Then there are those four, count 'em four, seriously sinister-looking 6x5-inch rolled-edge polished tips that just exude muscle.
7. If you want something bigger than 17-inches then you have to move onto billets like these from Wheels Vintiques. These aluminum beauties come in diameters from 16 to 20 inches and widths ranging from 5-1/2 to 9-1/2 inches. Custom backspacing is available as well as custom finishes like full polish or powder-coated centers. Get that nostalgic look with a modern billet aluminum wheel.
8. To simplify your manual tranny conversion you should check into a stand alone clutch master cylinder / pedal assembly like the ones offered by Wilwood. You won't have to scrounge the junkyard looking for a factory pedal assembly, and sometimes those are very hard find. Wilwood makes single units or complete clutch and brake assemblies like the one shown here. This pedal assembly operates the brakes and the clutch together in one unit and positions the master cylinders outside of the firewall. It features an aluminum frame and arm construction with steel pivots, mounting studs, and anti-skid pedal pads.
9. New BBC retrofit hydraulic roller cams provide that muscle car sound and power for the ultimate in intimidation when you pull up. The new COMP Cams Thumpr Camshafts take the original Mark IV engine beyond impressive with a line of three retro-fit hydraulic roller camshafts that not only delivers excellent power and torque gains, but includes another important feature - true high performance camshaft sound.
By "tightening" the lobe separation angle of the camshaft, the COMP Cams engineering team has delivered the "holy grail" for performance enthusiasts - unbelievable sound quality and real horsepower gains.
10. To match the bump up front from the hood, add one of these tailgate wings from Cervini's. The fiberglass wing installs to the tailgate with some drilling required, but that's the price of being cool. Unfortunately, the tailgate wing will not fit with an over the rail tonneau cover. Available for Chevy, Ford and Dodge pick-ups.
Cervini's Auto Designs