7. Firestone continues to expand its line of Ride-Rite air helper springs. The '07-'08 Silverado/Sierra Ride-Rite kit shown here is a no-drill application that uses the truck's factory holes and includes all of the components needed for a quick installation. Firestone's Ride-Rite system mounts between the truck's frame and the suspension to help maximize safe load-carrying capacity, stability, and ride quality.
Firestone Industrial Products
8. If you're running larger-than-stock tires, Hypertech's new speedometer calibrator can correct the speedometer and odometer for tires up to 54 inches tall for most applications. The speedometer calibrator also comes with a USB cable and a CD containing software to enable quick updates and upgrades over the Internet. In addition, the calibrator reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) or check-engine lights.
9. Mag-Hytec makes high-capacity differential covers and transmission pans for most Dodge, Ford, and Chevy/GMC diesel and gas trucks. Besides dressing up the look of your differential, these diff covers offer more efficient cooling and easier servicing of the fluid. Magnetic dipsticks and drain plugs help filter metallic debris to extend fluid life. O-ring seals make removal and installation clean and easy.
10. OMF Performance Products is proud to offer both Race Beadlocks as well as Sim-U-Locks for almost every application on a number of different wheels. OMF commonly uses Mickey Thompson or American Eagle wheels, but the company can also provide you with other new wheels or modify existing aluminum wheels with one of its beadlocks or Sim-U-Locks. Sizes are available for 15-, 16-, 17-, and 18-inch rims. You can even pick from two different styles of outer ring and many custom finishes.
OMF Performance Products
11. PML now manufactures a Ford TorqShift transmission pan with extra capacity to help the TorqShift transmission better handle the high stresses of towing and larger tires. The deep transmission pan features a capacity of 4.5 quarts over stock for reduced oil temperatures. The sand-cast aluminum construction and design provide strength and great looks. The PML Ford TorqShift deep transmission pan is available in three finishes: as-cast, black powdercoated, and polished.
12. Need some air on the road? Then check out the Power Tank CO2 air system. This tank can inflate a 35-inch tire from 10 to 30 psi is just 30 seconds with the new HPX regulator. Not just for filling tires, this bad boy can also run air tools. The stout Power Grip Guard and the bottle are powdercoated aluminum, while the regulator is anodized aluminum.
13. Pro Comp Suspension has released its Motorsports Series lighting systems for multiple truck applications. The lightbars are constructed from heavy-gauge tubing and are finished in a durable, scratch-resistant, gloss-black powdercoat. These lightbars are designed to mount three lights of varying size. Lightbars come with all necessary mounting hardware and installation instructions.
Pro Comp Suspension Systems