20. SSBC, manufacturer of performance disc-brake kits and accessories, has added Big Bite cross-drilled rotors to its lineup. Available now for a wide selection of trucks and SUVs, these rotors feature a precise combination of cross-drilling and slotting to reduce braking temperatures and brake noise while improving performance and durability in all weather conditions.
Stainless Steel Brakes Corporation
21. Superchips announces the release of its all-new Tirepaq for multiple truck and SUV applications. The Tirepaq electronically corrects the vehicle's speedometer to compensate for nonstock tires, wheels, and rearend gear swaps. It also adjusts shift patterns to improve driveability when aftermarket tires, wheels, and gears are installed. The Tirepaq unit is never out of date, as consumers can update it via the innovative tirepaq.com website.
22. Transfer Flow now has a 40-gallon fuel-tank and toolbox combo. With over 5-1/2 cubic feet of storage space, it's the all-in-one toolbox and auxiliary fuel-tank combo for fullsize shortbed and longbed Dodge, Ford, and GM diesel pickups. The toolbox tank is made from 14-gauge aluminized steel and sits flush with most bedrails, so it shouldn't interfere with fifth-wheel hitches.
23. To protect your seats from all kinds of stuff, check out the waterproof neoprene-backed seat covers from Wet Okole. The company has custom patterns for every popular make and model of truck. The neoprene waterproof seat covers are designed to slip over the top of your factory seats for a simple installation.
Wet Okole Hawaii
24. CRE RockerFlares are the perfect finishing touch to your lifted truck. They are designed to protect all six rocker panels from rock chips without sacrificing road and tire clearance. These paint protectors are constructed of 3/16-inch-thick, high-impact ABS plastic in a black textured finish. They are 3- to 5-inches wide, depending on the model, for a custom fit. Each set contains six horizontal flares (four on SUVs), four matching splash guards that fasten to the flare, mounting hardware, and installation instructions.
25. N-fab's hoop step and mounting system works on vehicles with or without a body lift with no modifications to brackets or bars. Available in wheel-to-wheel models or cab-length-only models, all N-fab Nerf-Steps are built from 0.084-wall, 3-inch tubing with a weight rating of 465 pounds. The six-step models have a step at the bed for access to toolboxes, fifth-wheel and gooseneck hitches, or anything else in the bed.