14. Installed a lift and larger tires and lost some of your steering functionality? PSC has the answer: cylinder-assist steering. This kit features a steering cylinder and steering gear that will aid in turning those big tires. Also included is a high-displacement steering pump to replace the stock pump and help overall steering control. The kit comes with everything you need (even all of the hoses and fittings) and fits a wide range of vehicles, makes, and models.
15. Need gears to put the pep back into your lifted truck? Randy's Ring & Pinion has a huge selection of gears to get your truck right. The company has all of the installation kits and instruction you would need to do it at home. If you want to upgrade to a locker or a posi, Randy's can help you out with that as well.
Randy's Ring & Pinion
16. The ReadyRamp is a bed extender that also turns into a motorcycle ramp. It creates extra bed space for all of your gear and gas cans while preventing parts from falling out of the bed. The ReadyRamp comes in two different load ratings and fits nearly every truck on the road. Once set up, the ramp can be installed or removed in mere seconds. The hardware mounts to the truck's OEM tailgate hardware, so no drilling is required. ReadyRamps include hardware needed to fit nearly all Ford, Dodge, GM, Toyota, Nissan, and Mitsubishi trucks.
17. Rostra Precision Controls' ParkPilot Ultrasonic Smart Parking System is designed specifically for trucks that did not come factory-equipped with obstacle sensing. The ParkPilot truck kit uses ultrasonic technology to detect moving and static objects up to 6 feet behind the vehicle, alerting you of unseen objects and facilitating parking. The product's universal design fits virtually all vehicle applications, including the Toyota Tacoma and Tundra, Chevrolet Silverado, Ford F-150, Honda Ridgeline, and more.
Rostra Precision Controls
18. When you lift your truck, you change the suspension's geometry. Specialty Products has the parts you need to correct the alignment after you lift your truck. The company has parts for Tacomas, PreRunners, 4Runners, Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Dutys, and Nissan Titans. These parts will give you plus or minus 2 degrees of caster and plus or minus 5 degrees of camber change on some applications. Why scrub your tires after you lift your truck?
19. Lifts and big tires often make your truck feel sluggish and completely throw your gauges out of whack. Hypertech's Max Energy programmer fixes both problems with one powerful unit. Not only do you gain up to 174 hp, you can adjust your truck's speedometer for up to 54-inch tires. Additional performance features include: higher top speed/rev limits, adjustable shift points and firmness, the ability to read and clear diagnostic trouble codes, and more. Easy to use-simply plug into your vehicle's diagnostic port and follow the onscreen menus. You can even update your programmer on the Internet.