One of the most popular of modifications to a truck is the addition of a billet grille. There are two different types of them including cutout style and bolt-on style. With the cutout style grille, you end up cutting your OE grille to fit the shiny billet bars. However with a bolt-in style, the placement of a few toggle bolts are all that are needed to upgrade the looks of you truck.
Carriage Works, Inc.
4303 E. 140th Street P.O. Box 858
Grandview, MO 64030
2. I choose to go with a Carriage Works for our '07 Chevy Silverado Classic because they p
3. First, I dropped the bolts in the tabs on the grille.
4. Next, I attached the fastener nut on the bolts.
5. From there, the grilles were slid in place on the plastic grille shell of the truck. Si
6. A few minutes after I open my box, I was able to clean up the front end of my truck.