It's all about the small details, and some of those not to be missed are the interior knobs. Usually they come in a boring grey from the factory and the best way to make an upgrade in this department is to swap them out for a set of billet ones. We got these from Billetin and not only are they shiny, but they also have a clear dot so they light up when the lights are on. Having illumination is a great feature to have when you need to turn the knobs when driving at night. They are a great addition to any truck, and you can read on to see how they were put on our custom Chevy S-10.
413 Water Tower Ct.
Watertown, WI 53094
1. Here are the smooth style knobs as they came direct from Billetin. As you can see they
2. In order to place our new pieces on, we needed to remove the factory ones. We were able
3. If you can't pull them off then you can use a set of pliers to give you more grip.
4. Once off, we simply placed the billet versions on, and pressed them in tight. Afterward
5. Since the A/C knobs were swapped out, the smaller knob on the light switch was also cha